Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween 2009 // Walmart Theme

We had a great Halloween this year. For the last month me and Tanner have been thinking of what we could possibly dress up as. My belly was kind of in the way lol. This is what I came up with...

My friend has a vinyl machine and she was nice enough to print us these awesome stickers! This was the cheapest Halloween costume and from now on, I think that's the way to go.
Our good friends had a fun Halloween party in their backyard. It was so fun to see everyone's creativity.

Tanner placed in the Jack O Lantern contest! (probably because there were only 2 pumpkins that entered haha)




We also went to the Swanson's house for Annual Halloween Chili and Homemade Rolls mmm...

The three pregos! We just found out that our cousin Amber is pregnant too! I'm so happy that they will all be so close in age!


I'm so grateful for family and good friends! Happy Halloween!!!!!!

3 sweet words:

Unknown said...

I am laughing so hard! LOVE the great costume!! Tanner really looks like a door greeter!!

jasonandhartley said...

you guys were so cute! i'm glad we got to see you!

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh Amber is pregnant too??? That's going to be so much fun having all those little kids running around! yay!