Kaydence had her first bath yesterday. She liked it at first, but as soon as we started getting her all clean she didn't like it too much. She looked so cute naked though. I just love her to death! She is such a sweetie.
Just a side note, Kaydence is doing alot better with the colicky crying. Last night was a very good night. The last day and a half has been pretty good. I got a 100% natural gripe water called Colic Calm and it seems to be working well.
4 sweet words:
OH! She is just adorable!
When can we come visit?
She is so perfect! Yep, that gripe water works wonders! I'm trying really hard to get better so i can come see her!
How sweet!! What a beautiful little girly you have! Can't wait to meet her!
She's adorable! I see a lot of Tanner in her.
Post a Comment