So driving home from work this afternoon felt so good...... It was my last day at work for 3 whole months!!!!!!! That's right! Tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for for a LONG time. If I don't have the baby this weekend, then I am going to get induced on Monday morning. I have so many feelings right now, I can't even describe. It is all so surreal. I still can't believe I am going to be holding a little piece of heaven that me and my husband created. It's a miracle. I am so grateful that I was able to finally get pregnant. I am so nervous, anxious, excited, impatient, etc. I just cannot wait to hold my little sweetheart in my arms!
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 sweet words:
We are so excited for you guys too!! Can't wait to meet her!!
Good luck with labor! Hope it goes easy for you!
So sweet. I can't believe she's almost here. I'm sure you guys are elated! You realize she's gonna make me baby hungry.
I am so excited for you guys! And, I can't wait to see pictures :-) I know she's going to be beautiful! And, by the way, I LOVE your Halloween costumes :-)
I can't wait either! Hurry up and have her already! :)
Aww congratulations sis.Goodman She is SO CUTE , Love Brooklynn
Post a Comment