With me working full time, Kaydence is lucky enough to get to spend a lot of time with grandma Rowley and her aunts. It kills me to leave her every day, but just knowing she's in good hands and getting TONS of love, makes it just a little bit easier. I am so grateful for such a supportive family that is so willing to help me out. I don't know what I would do without them. I am so happy that she gets to spend time with one of her cousins, Wyatt. He is such a good cousin to her. Rachel told me that he insisted on feeding Kaydence. Thanks to Rachel for giving me some pics of Wyatt and Kaydence. They are darling. Wyatt has a little brother on the way, so he's getting lots of "big brother" practice..JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 sweet words:
Post a Comment