We had a fun BBQ for Memorial Day this year. We had a few friends over for a swimming party. It was fun to finally get all the friends together again. It was way overdue.
Here's the boys, probably talking about guns or something. You can just tell.
Kaydence really enjoyed the water. It wasn't too cold and she is more used to it now.
It's so funny because ALL of our friends have boys. Kaydence is going to be surrounded by boyfriends lol.
This one is a cousin, but so he doesn't count as a boyfriend, but they are BFF's :) They get to spend every Wednesday together.
4 sweet words:
She is so adorable in her lil swimsuit! What a pretty baby!!! :)
I'm so sad I didn't get to come! It was my birthday... and my family was having a BBQ also. Have another one though soon, k? Cause I want to come!!!
kay we will plan another one soon. i want to see your pretty face :)hope you had a good bday!
awww we missed outt!!!
Post a Comment