We finally sold our house. We started the whole short sale process about a year ago. We had an offer for about 6 months and the bank never responded and then they bailed on us because it was taking too long, and then we put it up for sale and got another offer that week and submitted it to the bank and then 6 months later the bank finally responds! The whole entire process I was just so anxious to get rid of it, but then a couple weeks ago I was there cleaning out everything and I got sad :( Me and Tanner spent so much time painting, laying tile, making a backyard, and then decorating. I finally got it the way I wanted it, and then we had to move. It's so sad, I totally imagined Kaydence growing up in that house. BUT it is such a releif not to have a mortgage anymore, and might I mention the apartment/guest house we are staying at at my parents house is like 10 times nicer than our house, so that makes it easier on me haha. I am so grateful my parents are so willing to let us stay there. I know it was a big transition for my dad because he likes his space and privacy and his office is connected to our house, so if we are loud (or Kaydence is crying) he can hear it and it's distracting when he's trying to work, but he has sacrificed for us and we really are grateful for that. The only thing that sucks about living there is we are finding scorpions like crazy!
Here's our first and last family photo in our house the night we moved the last of everything out. Kinda sad huh?

3 sweet words:
Hugs sweetie...kind of sad but exciting to close that chapter and have that stress behind you :-) We're going through it right now too and it's so hard but a relief. Love ya girl!
Can't believe it took SOOO long! That was a super cute house but you gotta do what you gotta do! We might not be far behind you! We want out of our house!
What a relief! I more then completely understand your feelings. I remember fighting back the tears when we were moving our stuff out. In the end I'm so grateful as I'm sure you are too.
Post a Comment