Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Annual Pumpkin Carving 2010

I just love this time of year! October is just the beginning of the fun holidays. This pumpkin carving was especially special because it was Kaydence's first. Also, last year we didn't have Dallas with us and next year we won't have Dustin with us, so we actually had the whole family there. Dustin will be leaving on his mission in a little less than a month. We are going to miss him, especially Kaydence. They love eachother so much!
Tanner scheming up a plan for our pumpkin.

Right after I took this picture, I realized she was holding the poker haha. I look like an awful mom!
Kaydence loves auntie Alissa.
Left to Right: Dustin's, Candice's, Karlie's, Alissa's and Mckay's, Dallas', 
Back: Tanner, Chandra, and Kaydence's




2 sweet words:

Unknown said...

Tanner is so creative! Looks good!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Okay your family is beautiful! Looks are you babies eyes! Looks like a lot of fun!