Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kaydence's First Halloween // Smurf's Theme

Halloween this year was so much fun. We started it off with having a girls breakfast at The Good Egg. They hvae good eggs :) hehe
Kaydence was so cute. We wanted to go with a Christmas theme this year, but Tanner was sick of dressing up as Santa haha, so I just found a cute cheap lady bug costume for Kaydence that cost me a whole $4! 


So we wanted our costumes to correlate somehow, so Tanner went as a tree, so Kaydence could sit in the tree.... and I was a smurf. Apparantly Smurfs live in a dense forest of trees, so I guess that works.

We took Kaydence trick or treating to one house just so she could experience it. She walked up with mommy and acted shy, until she saw the dog inside. She freaked (in a good way). She LOVES dogs! She pretty much has no choice because she has 3 of her own. 



Kaydence and Wyatt at grama Goodman's. Best cousins!!

1 sweet words:

kiley said...

Such a sweet ladybug and yay to you guys for dressing up!