Our little sweet pea turned one on us! It's crazy how fast time really does fly when you have kids. We had a little pizza party for Kaydence last week. I'm so grateful for family.
4 Generations: Grandpa Goodman, Daddy, Great Grandpa Wilkins and Kaydence.
Kaydence loved the pizza. She is such a big girl.
Macie loved the pizza too haha. At least Kaydence is learning to share.
Uncle Dustin was able to join us too. He left a few days after the party for his mission.
Kaydence loves us reading books to her, but we only get to the first couple pages and she gets all excited and takes the book from us. Then she comes back about 10 seconds later. It is a repetitious cycle.
Here is my sad attempt at making an awesome cake. I love watching the show Cake Boss, and so it got me all excited to make a cute cake for Kaydences birthday. I had an idea in my head, and it ended up being such a hassle so this is what I ended up with haha. At least I tried.
Kaydence's personal sized cake decorated by Auntie Alissa (she told me not to tell anyone haha, sorry Alissa, but I think it turned out cute).
After several attempts of making her eat the cake, we found out she really doesn't like cake too much. That's Ok, she loves her veggies, and we all know that makes a mom happy :)
Kaydence preferred watching "the girls" eat her cake. She loved it....
...up until the point they started fighting over a microscopic piece of cake.
Hazel took the scolding from Grandpa Rowley quite well.
Thank goodness we had water bottles with lids on them. Those are Kaydence's favorite! She loves taking on and off the lids.
One good thing about Kaydence is that she can go from screaming her head of from getting scared, to laughing hysterically within seconds. LOVE HER!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYDENCE!
























4 sweet words:
Oh my goodness Chandra, Kaydence is so beautiful! I cant believe it has been a whole year! Where has the time gone? I wish so badly Bristol and her could play together....someday! :) You have such a gorgeous little girl, she's going to be trouble someday! I'm getting SO excited to see you guys for thanksgiving! :) Love you all.
Okay she is unreal! I love her outfit, smiles, the announcement you sent out, everything. What a fun party. One year old! Yay!
Oh what a fun party! CrAzY she is already a big 1 year old! and good for her for liking her veggies, you've trained her well!
Looks like you guys had fun! I'm sorry we missed it! :( Kaydence is so cute!
Oh and Kaydence's present is on the way! I kept forgetting to send it but it's coming now!!! She'll have it for Christmas at least. :)
Post a Comment