Friday, November 19, 2010

Elder Dustin Rowley

I can't believe my baby brother already left on his mission! I am so proud of him. He went to the Jacksonville, Florida Mission. I already miss seeing him and he's only been gone a day. I'm glad he was able to have a close relationship with Kaydence before he left though. Kaydence is going to be 3 when he gets home!

Here's some pictures from his open house.











Here's the night he became a missionary! The night before he left. He received a great blessing from Stake President Ostler. 







 Just hanging out. Trying to soak up every minute of the last night we have with Dustin.



2 sweet words:

kiley said...

Great photos! Do you still use Lightroom? That's so hard to have a sibling go on a mission but it's where they are supposed to be. Time will fly!

Chandra said...

thanks! yes i use both lightroom and photoshop. i know its such a different experience then it was waiting for tanner! haha. it really does fly.