Today Kaydence turned 16 months old! I just can't believe how fast 16 months flies by. This little girl just melts my heart every time I see her smile. She just gets cuter and cuter by the day.
{Picture from crappy camera phone}
What's new with Kaydence??? Well:
She LOVES talking, I just can't quite understand her yet :)
She loves animals! (always has).
She weighs just about the same as her cousin Wyatt who is 2 and a half.
She loves blowing kisses to familiar faces, the moon, and especially airplanes.
She still loves baths. If she's cranky, I just give her a bath and she calms down every time.
She loves rides on the golf cart.
She officially has 16 teeth! 3 of which are barely poking through.
She likes doing what mommy does for example, brush teeth, brush hair, throw trash in the trash can, put shoes on, and pretty much anything else she sees me doing. Didn't have to teach her. She just saw me do it and wanted to do it on her own.
She folds her arms every time before we eat! I absolutely love this. She even reminds us if we don't remember to. So sweet.
She wore her first pony tail last weekend at Lehi Days (pictures coming soon). Tanner couldn't stop making fun of it, but I thought it was just so dang cute.
She's stolen mommy and daddy's heart, and she will never give it back.

2 sweet words:
oh my goodness... I miss her!!!
I cant believe how fast our little girlies are growing up! I so wish we lived closer so they could be best friends and play all the time like we were when we were little! They would have so much fun together! Kaydence is so precious! I love that she folds her arms and even reminds you guys if you forget, that is the sweetest thing ever! She is a doll, we miss you guys so much! Love you all
Post a Comment