Last weekend we took my ring to the mall to get sautered and polished. It looks beautiful by the way. I am in love with it all over again!
So anyways, at Fiesta Mall they have a fun kids playland and Kaydence loved it. The only thing I didn't like is that there were a few older kids that were running around like crazy hooligans, so I had to stay close to Kaydence to make sure they didn't run into her. But she loved watching them.
5 sweet words:
That's what I hate most about parks too - the crazy older kids. They are so mean sometimes! Kaydence is sure growing up!
Her little romper outfit is so cute! I've been trying to find one for claire, do you mind me asking where you got it?
Kiley i know they grow up so fast!
Chelsea thanks. I got it at h and m. They have the cutest kids clothes but I suggest checking goodwill first. I get most of her clothes at goodwill on the half off saturday and ive actually bought all her other rompers there. I end up spending about a dollar per item of clothing and theres tons of cute girl clothes there you just gotta search through all of them.
Kaydance is adorable as usual but the SNAKE is not. It is creepy!
I can't stand when older kids run around like crazy not caring if the knock the little ones down. But it bugs me more when the parents don't do anything about it! Kaydence is so cute! I agree, the romper is very cute!
Post a Comment