We went to Lehi Days this past weekend. It was quite the day. Kaydence loved the petting zoo and then after the zoo, we waited in the line for the pony rides. She was so impatient and finally we got to the front and her cousin was ahead of her and right when he got on the pony, she got upset and I told her to be nice and she hit me! She was in trouble and wasn't able to ride the pony so we left the pony rides. After that, she started saying sorry mom and was being all cute and what not, so the sucker that I am, we went back to the long line and waited it out. She was good the whole time and finally it was her turn. She got on and rode it for like 10 seconds (yeah I thought it was a joke too haha) and then it was the next person's turn and then she started getting upset again. She wanted to keep riding it. It was just not her day. She was hungry and tired, so we went home, ate some sandwiches and she snapped right out of it. Maybe next year she will be a good girl haha.
Can you believe it??? I was able to take 3 pictures in 10 seconds!









0 sweet words:
Post a Comment