With this winter not being too "wintery" this year, we have been anticipating the scorpions starting up early, so we decided a couple nights ago to start scorpion hunting again. We started the night off and ended up torching 29 scorpions! I was so surprised there are that many already. So we are going to try to do it every night until they are under control. Last summer we did it for a few months and got them down to about 1-5 every night. I hope it doesn't take too long to get them under control again. We did it again last night and the grand total was 22, but there were 3 in a palm tree that we couldn't get. Let the hunting begin!
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 sweet words:
That makes me so scared just thinking of that many scorpians1 SICK!
I know, it's disgusting! One night we found one with tons of babies on her back. I wanted to puke! Luckily we torched it without the babies running off.
Post a Comment