This summer we took up a new hobby. We live near orange groves and the canal so we have millions of these disgusting critters in our backyard. Last summer we found them in our house, so this summer we decided we were going to take matters into our own hands and kill them ourselves. Every single night for the past month or two we've been hunting them. It's actually really cool. All you need is a high powered blacl-light flashlight and a torch (you can use hairspray and a lighter). Two nights ago we found about 35 scorpions! On an average night we find between 10-20. I can't imagine how many would be back there if we didn't kill them!
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 sweet words:
S-I-C-K- the last couple days I have found 2 in the house... UGH such crap! You guys should come over and help up eliminate our scorpions ... we can have a scorpion killing marathon lol
Oh it's the worst finding them in the house! Ok lets do it. We will come over with our torch and black light ready to kill! :)
Post a Comment