Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wally World Adventure

Ya know, just a typical day shopping at Walmart pulling all the bean bags out and putting them in the aisles.


  And then just a few self portraits of Kaydence and Daddy. Aren't they beautiful? Really brings out their noses.





These were actually photographs I took while trying to do a photography assignment for my photo class. I was disappointed though. I think that Walmarts are trying to preserve energy, so they turned off like half of their overhead lights, so the lighting was awful. Good for them though!

3 sweet words:

kiley said...

I'm surprised you didn't get kicked out of Walmart for taking all the bean bags out and taking photos! haha. Looks fun for Kaydence!

Tiffany Haynes said...

Such fun pictures! I love all the bright colors.

Chandra said...

I know I'm suprised too! The walmart lady even saw us, but I guess she saw how much Kaydence was loving it that she didn't say anything. We cleaned it up of course.