A couple weekends ago, Tanner and I went to the mall for Father's Day and right when we got there, Kaydence fell asleep, so first thing we thought was, hey we can go see a dollar movie! We have never had success taking Kaydence to the movies, so the timing was absolutely perfect. We saw the movie "Soul Surfer". We loved it. It is based on a true story about a completely determined girl named Bethany Hamilton who is a surfer and got her arm torn off from a shark while surfing, but that didn't stop her from pursuing her dream of becoming a legendary surfer. Her story has inspired tons people to pursue their dreams. Almost the whole movie I couldn't stop from getting choked up. I don't know why it touched me so much, but something about it had such a strong message. The best part of it is it's absolutely clean.
I definatly recommend this movie. You can even invite your grandma and not feel uncomfortable the whole time! I'm not sure if it's still out in the dollar theaters at Superstition Mall, but if so, go check it out. It's only $2.00 a ticket. It's definatly worth buying when it comes out on DVD.
0 sweet words:
Post a Comment