Kaydence: Mommy come look at this.
Mommy: Hold on one second sweetie. I'm doing something.
Kaydence: Mommy, come here right now. I'm going to count to three...One...two...three. Ok, you're going to time out.
Tanner was rubbing my feet in Kaydence's room (where I sleep) and then he started tickling me.
Kaydence: Mommy, are you ok in there???
Mommy: hahahah, yeah, Daddy is just tickling mommy.
Kaydence: Oh ok.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Up in Heber watching snow fall.
Kaydence: Mommy, Daddy said there's a lizard outside. Come see!
Mommy: A lizard?
Kaydence: Yeah, Daddy said a big lizard is coming. (He said blizzard)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kaydence: Guess what Mommy? My birthday coming up soon. And ours (yours) came up really higher last night (last night means sometime in the past for her).
-----------------------------------------------------------
I told Kaydence to eat her soup. She responds, "But Mommy, I tan't (can't) eat soup. It makes me have scary dreams". (This is what I tell her when she wants ice cream right before bed).
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kaydence: Mommy, do you want to be happy or mad? I want to be happy. What do you want to me? I want to be crazy. I want to run around and burp and play with the girls (our dogs).
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kaydence: Okay, let's all made a normal laugh.
(Everyone laughs but Daddy makes a weird laugh)
Kaydence: Daddy, that wasn't a normal laugh. That was a Santa sound.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I got out of the shower and my mascara was everywhere. Kaydence did a double take and said "hey Mommy, ours (your) eyes burned".
-----------------------------------------------------------
I was in a hurry to get to an appointment and I drove through a yellow light. Kaydence says "Mommy, you didn't slow down at the ellow (yellow) light".
------------------------------------------------------------
We were at a thrift store and the cashier asked Kaydence to sign down. It made her feel bad, so she started crying. After we got to the car she said "Mommy, that lady made me feel bad really hard I am sad"
------------------------------------------------------------
I got home from work to go to a doctor appointment. I asked Kaydence if she wanted to come with me. She responded, "um no, I want to go to Disneyland"
------------------------------------------------------------
We were up at the cabin in Heber and there were little flies everywhere. Kaydence goes to Tanner and says "Daddy I have a really nice fly I want you to meet"
---------------------------------------------------------
Kaydence looking at herself in the mirror and enthusiastically says "Hey Mommy, I lost a tiny tooth. See!" as she points to her gap in between her 2 front teeth.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I asked Kaydence if she wanted some cereal for breakfast because we were running late for church. She immediately responded "No, no Mom. I need healthy food".
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kaydence counting:
Ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, numberteen. Over time she finally got fourteen down and now she says fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twelve, twenty!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kaydence constantly tells me how much she loves me throughout the day. It melts my heart! "Mommy, do you know how much I love you". "Mom I love you as many butterflies there are in the entire world". "Mommy, I love you more than Daddy loves you". You get the point... But seriously not a single day goes by that she doesn't tell me at least 3 times a day. I love it!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I was trying on a white dress at the mall. Kaydence said "Mommy, that dress is beautiful. You should get it so you can get married again and have another baby." She thinks getting married means you are having a baby.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Driving in car)
Daddy: Kaydence, what way should we go
Kaydence: My horn will show you what way to go.
(Kaydence turned her head and with her invisible unicorn horn she pointed which way to go.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kaydence: Mommy be quiet. My germs are sleeping.
Me: What germs?
Kaydence: The germs on my tongue. You need to be quiet, they're trying to take a nap.
-----------------------------------------------------------
We let Kaydence order anything off the menu at Ihop for breakfast when vacationing in California. She ordered Mac'n'cheese and hot chocolate. When she got her hot chocolate she said "Mommy, it makes my tummy feel yummy". A few minutes later she wanted me to taste it too. "Mommy, how does it taste? Does it make your tummy feel yummy?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kaydence: I can't sing Daddy.
Daddy: Why not?
Kaydence: Because my voice is gone.
Daddy: Why is it gone?
Kaydence: Because it got lost.
Dad: But how did it get lost?
Kaydence: It just ray away from me.
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Quotes by Kaydence // 3 Years Old // October 2012 - May 2013
Love
Chandra
Labels: kaydence delite, quotes by kaydence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 sweet words:
Post a Comment