Kaydence got to carve her very own mini pumpkin this year. So far we've shared a family pumpkin, but she's "a big girl" now! Tanner and I got to share the family pumpkin this year.
This years pumpkins were pretty darn good.
For Halloween this year we were Peter Pan themed. It was super cheap and it worked out perfect. I found some old grandma's cute little nighty and took it in about a million inches haha. Sure made me feel skinny. Then I bought a huge green sheet from the thrift store and made Tanner's top and Kaydence's dress. Tanner even wore tights! He admitted they felt pretty comfy. Notice in the photo I'm wearing different shoes! This is the 2nd time I've done this in the past couple months! I try on 2 different shoes and ask opinions and forget to decide on one shoe! I went the entire evening without anyone saying anything! haha. At least it wasn't at church again.
We went to the Annual Lehi Stake Chili and Fry Bread party. Then went trick or treating in the Goodman's neighborhood. Afterwards, Tanner and I went with some of my siblings to a haunted house that donated all the proceeds to the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer fund. It was awful! I screamed the entire time but I have to say it was pretty good. I ended up closing my eyes after a minute because I'm so wimpy!
Kaydence and her Goodman cousins.










0 sweet words:
Post a Comment