Sunday, November 17, 2013

Kaydence Turned Four

My sweet little Kaydence turned four last week! I really can't believe it! This past year has been crazy and I haven't been able to keep track of how fast time is going. 

Just some Kaydence Updates:

She is in preschool with Miss Sarah. She loves her teacher.

She is a "big girl" so she likes to do things on her own.

She can ride her bike with training wheels.

She sleeps in her own bed (except for early morning snuggles around 5:00am).

She is a huge helper for Mommy (cleaning, photography assisting, and more).

She is hilarious and really makes us laugh.

She loves hanging out with the big kids.

Some of her favorites: butterflies, fairies, unicorns, glitter, pink and blue, bean and cheese burritos, princess dresses, boots, diamonds, apples, lasagna, animals, little things, baths, her 3 dogs, her cousins, her vitamin drink (Vemma), telling people her name, Thumbelina, Croods, My Little Pony, rainbows, taking pictures, swimming, marshmellows, chocolate, dancing, books, her family. 

I am so proud to call this girl my daughter. She has brought so much joy into my life and I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father trusted me with his beautiful creation. 




Stay tuned for birthday celebration post. 

0 sweet words: