Father's Day this year we wanted to do something cheap but special for Tanner/Dad. The thoughtful things are always the most memorable anyways. My sister in law wanted me to do this mini "mommy and me" session with her and she had her sister in law make these cute Father's Day boards, so I took advantage of them and stole them for a bit to get some pics with them. We literally ran outside for 5 mins while Tanner wasn't paying attention and tried to get a photo with all his girls looking. I got 2 photos I was able to merge together to make the shot. Turned out pretty cute. But then I thought, ya it's cute, but I wanted to add a little something. I found an idea online about a "bacon bouquet". How cool is that? Knew it was the right thing when I heard the word bacon.
The day before Father's Day, we went out to celebrate at Olive Garden for a family date night. Then Sunday morning all the kids serenaded us during sacrament meeting. It was so cute. Kaydence was so proud to be up there.
I surprised Tanner with the picture and bacon bouquet first thing in the morning. The bouquet turned out awesome and he loved it. It pretty much gave me the "coolest wife ever" status! It's about time he realized it haha.
Kaydence and I spent a good part of the day making homemade pies for all the dad's in our lives. First time ever making a pie from scratch and it was pretty good.
Kaydence and I are so lucky to have Tanner in our lives. He is an amazing father and husband and makes us laugh and have a good time no matter what is going on in our life. I could get cancer and live at our parents house forever and he would still have a positive attitude. Wait, I did have cancer and still live at our parents house! Ha. But in all seriousness, he is the best and loves his girls more than anything, and we are really glad he's in our life.




0 sweet words:
Post a Comment