My Mom turned 50 last week! You wouldn't even know it. She looks amazing for 50 and especially for a Grandma!
My family threw a little surprise party for her the week before her birthday. She had no idea! My Dad had to nonchalantly lure her out of the house on a weekday for dinner and a movie. Surprisingly she didn't suspect anything. We decorated while she was gone and I made her this yummy 2 layer cake with a custard fillling and cream cheese whippy frosting the night before. Also made her a huge card since she's 50 now, I figured she won't be able to read a regular size card now, hehe.

My mom is seriously the best and I'm so grateful for her. Especially grateful Kaydence gets to live with her and get such a close relationship with her. We are all blessed to have my Mom in our life. Happy Birthday Mom! I love you! And you don't look a day over 30!



0 sweet words:
Post a Comment