This little sweetie turned five on November 10th! I can't believe she's so big. I know I say that each year, but each year goes by faster and faster! She is blossoming into a little lady and she loves everything girly.
She woke up to a heart trail outside to a little present to open. She wanted to show everyone that came downstairs.
Then we headed to Kneader's for breakfast. It was our first time and it was amazing! Their cinnamon roll french toasts are out of this world and huge! Kaydence got to pick out a free pastry for her birthday.
After breakfast Daddy headed to school and I took Kaydence to Mesa Riverview Park. It's an awesome park and Kaydence had so much fun. She is such a social butterfly and always wants to make new friends. I'm so glad the inherited that trait from her Daddy. I was the opposite, very quiet and shy.
We had a little birthday party for her that night. We had Costa salads, cake and then watched her past year video and opened presents. Kaydence felt so special.
















0 sweet words:
Post a Comment