Last weekend was so much fun. I had a photoshoot with one of my friends from work. She wanted to do a Unicorn shoot for her daughter, who is Kaydence's age. I was beyond thrilled when she told me she wanted to. I love when my clients have something for me to create for them. I contacted my friend, Krystal, who used to do Pony Parties and asked if we could use her and her pony. She no longer owned the pony, but the owner let her borrow him for a couple hours. Then all we needed was a unicorn horn. We found the perfect one on Etsy. I brought Kaydence along to get some photos of her too at the session. It turned out perfect. My vision was very whimsical and magical and it exceeded my vision like a dream. So glad I had the opportunity for this session. Afterwards, Krystal and I decided we want to offer these sessions to my clients. I am very excited! Click here to book a session and to inquire about pricing.
Monday, January 26, 2015
Unicorn in the Desert
Love
Chandra
Labels: Chandra Delite Photography, Chandra's photography, kaydence delite, unicorns
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















0 sweet words:
Post a Comment