Christmas Eve really snuck up on me this year. Luckily I took work off that day, so Kaydence and I were able to spend the entire day together. We went to the mall and went shopping. Kaydence got to ride the carousel on Rudolph. We had a good Mommy daughter day out.
That night we had our annual Rowley Christmas Eve Party hosted by Grandma Rowley. Last year, 2012, and 2011, Grandma Rowley put me in charge of hosting the party. I really enjoy doing it. I love party planning and especially when I'm not spending my own money. It is so nice of Grandma Rowley to do this party for us. We look forward to it every year. This year we had Wheel of Fortune Christmas Movie Quotes theme and we all wore onesies. It was a lot of fun. Afterwards we went caroling to the neighbors. I'll never forget how much Grandma Rowley enjoyed it. She loved it! So glad we have these memories with her.
After caroling we came back and opened our Secret Santa gifts. Nicole got Trace a portable speaker, so we did karaoke and Kaydence loved it! We finished off the night with the traditional hot cocoa and Scrooge.




0 sweet words:
Post a Comment