My Grandma Rowley used to plan a Christmas Eve party every Christmas Eve for us, but last year she asked me if I would plan it. I love party planning, so I'm excited to take on this role every year.
We started out with catered Gecko Grill for dinner. Then my siblings and spouses have been working on recording a song for my Grandma, so we made a slideshow with the song of pictures of us with Grandma throughout the years. She loved it. I found it fitting to do a testimony sharing after the video. What greater gift could we give my Grandma and parents, then for them to hear our testimonies of our Savior Jesus Christ. It was a very memorable evening.
After all the mushy stuff, we had some fun games. Last year we did Christmas Family Feud, so I decided to keep the games theme and do Christmas Minute to Win It. Good times.
We forgot to get a group photo before some people left, but here's most of the group. We love my Grandma Rowley so much! Thanks for providing for the fun party! We have the best Grandma out there.
The party happened to fall on our "first date anniversary" which is the night we always make gingerbread houses to keep the tradition of our first date, so even though it was late, we followed through with our tradition. It's been 12 years since that first date and I've been the luckiest girl to have gone on that date with Tanner. I was lucky enough to get a keeper on my very first date.










0 sweet words:
Post a Comment