Friday, December 27, 2013

Tanner is the BIG THREE OH!

I am married to a 30 Year Old! We sure are getting old. It seems like yesterday we were little high school sweethearts. 

I threw a surprise party for Tanner a few days before his birthday, which was a good move because he didn't see it coming. We have pogo passes, so I told him let's go bowling, so he was down. When we got there he saw my brother in law's truck and of course he knew it was his and he said "Hey Spencer came?". He had invited him but Spencer and Candice came up with an excuse why they couldn't come. So I played it off like I had no idea. We walk into the bowling alley to a surprise. Thanks to all that came! It was fun to see friends we hadn't seen for a long time. We had a lot of fun. 
 We forgot to take a photo before people left, but here's a good blurry one of part of the group.
 On Tanner's actual birthday, 12/12, I had planned to take him to one of his favorite's, El Charro, but it is still closed, so we took him to another one of his favorites, Spinato's Pizza.

Tanner's birthday weekend, I surprised him with a small trip to Sedona. It was a lot of fun. We rented a razor and went on an adventure around the area. We found an ancient ruins that was pretty cool





We found a nice place under the trees to take a little rest. Tanner made me a little leaf flower. 
I am so grateful to be married to this wonderful guy of mine. Our love has grown and matured so much over the past 12 years and we are continuing to strengthen it. I know challenges will come our way in the future, and I believe having a strong relationship with my husband will be one of the best ways of preparing for those trials. We suffer together, we laugh together, we cry together, we play together, we love together. I love you Tanner!!!! Happy 30th Birthday!

0 sweet words: