Thanksgiving has come and gone this year and I haven't gotten a chance to document what I am specifically grateful for at this time in my life.
I am so incredibly grateful for a loving husband and daughter. They are my world and we are so blessed as a family together.
I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and for his atonement. Understanding how the atonement works has helped me see what things are important in this life and what won't be important in the next. I am still working on trying to prioritize those things in my life and filter out the things that don't enrich my life.
I am grateful for my good health and strength. I can't believe it's already been a year since my last chemo treatment. I am feeling great and loving life right now. Even though I am through that big trial, there are many more to come and I am trying to spiritually and mentally prepare myself for other upcoming trials. I hope to be able to overcome them just as I did that trial.
I am grateful for my family and in law family. I know Heavenly Father specifically put me in these 2 families for a purpose and I love them so much.
I am grateful for hair. I am loving having hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes again. It truly is a humbling experience losing your hair and I'm also grateful for that experience I had to strengthen me.
I'm grateful for the power of prayer. My entire life I've had the knowledge of Heavenly Father who is there just waiting for us to talk to him, so I've tried to never take that blessing for granted and use the power of prayer in any situation no matter how small.
I'm grateful for the trust Heavenly Father in me to raise one of his most beautiful daughters.
Last but not least, I'm grateful for food.
So Thanksgiving this year we hit up both sides of the families feasts. It was delicious and I ate too much as expected, but it was worth it.
We got to do the annual Goodman Family photos on Thanksgiving in the Goodman front yard. It was quite a challenge to get all the kids looking, but we did it! Our family keeps growing and it's so exciting to have new precious additions to the family.


.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
0 sweet words:
Post a Comment