My littlest sister is seriously getting married. I can't believe it. It hasn't felt like it's real. It seems like yesterday she was as tiny as Kaydence and I was in Junior High dressing her up and practicing my photography on her. I would also spend hours working with her gymnastics and helping her get her back handspring. So many good memories with my sweet little Nicolito. Can't believe she's getting married in a few weeks. I'm so proud she's getting sealed in the temple and starting out her marriage with her love with making such an amazing covenant in the temple.
So whenever there's a party, I love it because I have an excuse to get creative and crafty. I wanted to do some type of woodland inspired shower, so it worked out because we have lots of wood in the backyard that has been calling my name for months, so I put Tanner to work and we created some cute little details for the dessert table. I also scored some free flowers. Thanks Safeway! The food was awesome too. There was a great turnout and Nicole got some awesome gifts. Thanks to all that came out to support her in her next chapter in her life.









0 sweet words:
Post a Comment