We love going to the movie theater, but these days it is so darn expensive, so we started banking in our credit card points at the end of each year and getting gift cards specifically for family date nights. That way we can go to dinner and a movie without stressing the cost.
So Kaydence's all time favorite princess is Cinderella. As soon as we found out it was coming out, Kaydence couldn't stop watching the trailer. We marked it in our calendar for the opening night and went to see it. We loved it. The only thing I was disappointed about, was that it followed the original Disney story to a T. There wasn't much of a twist on it. But I really I loved the message it shared: "Have courage and be kind". Such a simple, yet strong message. It's definitely worth seeing.

0 sweet words:
Post a Comment