This year Easter Sunday fell on Conference Weekend. I loved having two very important weekends combined.
We started celebrating Easter the weekend before at the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple. We've made it a tradition to sit on the right side on a blanket and eat takeout Mexican food while we watch it. This year we brought Kaydence's cousin, Lexus with us. They had so much fun together, not that I'd expect anything less. They always have a blast.
Easter morning Kaydence found her Easter basket hiding on the lamp and then we headed outside to have our traditional Easter Breakfast with Jesus out under the tree. Traditions are so special to me. We have so many traditions growing up, so I've wanted to make our own traditions for our little family to make memories for Kaydence.
After breakfast we watched conference and then headed over to the Goodmans for the Easter Egg Hunt with the cousins. When we got there, we found these cute little ducklings following their mommy in someone's yard. It was so cute. The kids had so much fun hunting for the eggs. Everyone got so many and shared and helped eachother find eggs. It was really fun.
We had a great Easter. I'm extremely grateful for my Savior and for the sacrifice and pain he went through for me. I strive everyday to become more like him. I am far from it, but I'm headed in the right direction.







0 sweet words:
Post a Comment