Mother's day this year we drove back from our Heber trip. We got back just in time for Kaydence's songs in the Primary Program. We were originally going to go to church in Heber but Kaydence reminded me that she was singing and we didn't want to miss it. She was so excited. She did great and was all smiles the entire time, even when she didn't know the words.
I feel so incredibly honored to be this little sweetheart's Mother. Each year that goes by I love her more and more, when I didn't think it was possible to love her more. She has such a tender and sensitive heart and always wants to choose the right. I am so proud of her. She is going to grow up to be such a great Mom herself. I thank God everyday for blessing me with his sweet Daughter.
Tanner got me a really cute necklace that is engraved "loved". I love it. Not just because he got it for me, but that it's totally something I would pick out. He did good.
I've had so many Motherly figures throughout my life. The most influential one has been this Mother. She is beautiful inside and out. She really put everyone else before herself, especially her family. She is so selfless and is always trying to think of others. She may not be perfect, but she is a great example and I've learned from her experiences, the good and the bad. I am so grateful I have her in my life and that she is there for Kaydence. She and Kaydence have such a special relationship and I hold that relationship dear to my heart. I had such a sweet relationship with my Grandma and I'm glad Kaydence gets to have all 4 Grandma's in her life (two Grandma's and two Great Grandma's). I am also very grateful for my second Mom, Tanner's Mom. She is a wonderful woman and she has raised 6 awesome children. I lucked out and got the best out of the bunch, but I am biased.
Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mother's that are raising your kids in this scary world. It's so comforting knowing there's woman like you in the world the make the world a little bit better by your example.





0 sweet words:
Post a Comment