My sisters and I got our kids together for a little grand kids session for my Mom and Grandma. My sister, Alissa also wrote a beautiful poem that we printed on one of the photos:
Grandma
By Alissa Rowley
"What was your Grandma like?" some kids may ask.
And for some Grandma's the answer might be quite a task
Because their Grandma may not have been around
To play games or push on a Merry-Go-Round.
They weren't there to tell all their secrets to
Or ask, "Grandma I messed up. What should I do?"
They were too busy for all the sweet moments past,
Of kissing the boo boo's, and making moments that last.
But our answers are easy and make us feel warm,
Because our Grandma was there and that's not always the norm.
You are the reason why us kids are around.
We love you, we love you, we love you a lot!
For the huggies, and the laughies, and great things you've taught!
My sister Alissa also took the photos. They turned out so cute and Grandma loved them!









0 sweet words:
Post a Comment