Another fun memory of our Montana trip was making homemade pizza's in the brick oven. The girls had so much fun putting together their own pizzas. They turned out so delicious.
Dustin and Alex brought their new kitty, Rory, with us on the trip. She was absolutely adorable. I never thought I liked cats. I always thought I was allergic, but I was around her and their other cat the entire trip and never had any type of reaction. I even snuggled her. I think I may need to get a kitten of my own. Kaydence absolutely adored her. She is begging for a kitten now.
Our last night there, Alex's parents treated us to dinner at a yummy Mexican place. Kaydence even got to order a shirley temple. She was pretty excited because we never order drinks.
It was hard to say goodbye to Montana, but I'm so glad we went and made some really fun family memories to cherish forever.
























0 sweet words:
Post a Comment