Kaydence is 8 and hasn't been any sweeter. I am loving this age, although I say that every stage. A few of her loves right now:
- Art
- Animals
- Nature
- Picnics at the greenbelt
- Dog Pile's on Daddy
- Reading
- Playing with the Girls
- Being Silly
- Taco Bell
- Ice Cream
- Cuddling Mommy & Daddy
She has grown up so much in the past year. She has the best friendly personality and knows how to make you feel good. She is a rule follower. She never wants to break any rules. She giggles so much and has so much life in her. She is handling her emotions so good in the past year. I've been introducing her to Jodi Moore teachings and allowing her to feel what she feels without judgement. Allowing her that space to be angry or frustrated actually helps her in the long run and it's amazing to see. She is a beautiful soul and I am so grateful to have her in my life.










0 sweet words:
Post a Comment