My sweetheart turned 8 on November 10, 2017! I can't believe it. For breakfast we found an awesome restaurant that is 100% gluten free!!! She was so excited that she could order anything from the menu!
After breakfast we took her to the mall to get her ears pierced. I always told her it was up to her when she wanted to pierce her ears. This year she decided it was time and she was going to be brave. Luckily I had some numbing cream from my port that I would use before chemo and it worked like a charm. She cried and cried right before and then they did both ears at the same time and she stopped crying and I told her it was over and she gave me the biggest smile with tears still rolling down her cheeks! I am so proud she was able to do it. She was so proud too.
One of my Laurels, Midory, loves baking, so she made Kaydence a gluten free cheesecake for her birthday.
Then that night we had all her friends over for her birthday party. They all had so much fun.
Then her friend Jovi, spent the night with us that night. I'm so grateful Kaydence has such good friends.
The next day was Kaydence's very special day. She decided to be baptized as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Her and her best friend, Jaclyn, were able to get baptized on the same day. Kaydence has such a strong testimony of the Holy Ghost and of Jesus Christ. She loves her Savior so much and she teaches me so much about love, patience, humility, and being a Mother.




















0 sweet words:
Post a Comment