Friday, April 19, 2019

Hawaii Vacation

Feeling extremely blessed beyond expression. We've been in heaven. Thanks to my selfless brother and his wife Dustin and Alex and her parents we've been able to literally escape reality and spend some good quality family time, just the three of us on the beautiful island of we are calling home for the week. I can't even begin to express how grateful I feel. I literally cried when I walked into the beach house because it was so beautiful and also because I felt the love and hospitality we were being given 😭❤️😍❤️ They know me and what we need so well. When Dustin and Alex first told us what they'd like to do, I was so excited but had to turn down because of work and doctor appointments and school, etc. This week was the only week it would work and I was scheduled to be back at work, so I thanked them and told them we can't make it work. They told me so sleep on it. I thought well I guess it doesn't hurt to ask my supervisor if I could take next week off (this was last week). I sent her a text and she told me yes! That was the first hurdle. Then Tanner rearranged his schedule, and then I contacted Kaydence's amazing teacher and she had her complete the last of AZ merit testing immediately when I contacted her. The last hurdle was to rearrange my doctor appointments and not delay any treatments. It worked out perfectly. We just left a day late and did all my doctor appointments on Monday and flew out Tuesday and then they told us they have to wait a week to start radiation. I'd much rather wait in Hawaii!!!!!! 🌺🌺🌺 I am so grateful they pushed us to make it work! Also grateful for an amazing work family that has sacrificed to allow me to make it, and grateful for a selfless family and for the Tanner's for allowing us to have such an amazing opportunity. They even went beyond and had a world famous chef cater food so it was there in the fridge when we arrived. I also am getting a massage therapist come to the house today to give me a message. I am touched beyond words. They all knew exactly what our family needed and we will cherish these priceless moments forever ❤️❤️❤️ Going to enjoy our last 3 days to the max 🏖️🌊🌺 @ Kailua, Honolulu County, Hawaii.

 



0 sweet words: