We did quite a few Halloween festivities this year including a Haunted House, which I absolutely hate, but it was very entertaining for everyone else to watch me scream like a little girl. One moment I cried and then laughed because I was crying. It was a night to remember.
We did our annual pumpkin carving. We carved a portrait of Chik since we had just lost her.
One thing I love about Kaydence's new school is that they do the Halloween parade around the school. It was so cute to watch them march around showing off their cute costumes.
Before we lost Chik, Kaydence had the idea to dress up as "the girls" for Halloween. I had it in the back of my mind as a backup, but when we lost Chik just a couple weeks prior to Halloween, we decided we needed to dress up as the girls to honor Chik. Tanner was Zoey, Kaydence was Macie, and I was honored to be Chik. It was a lot of fun.
We got to bring over our golf carts to Dustin and Alex's neighborhood to go trick-or-treating. Their neighborhood is so lively and fun so it's perfect for the kiddos.
One of my friends in the ward threw a fun Witches Night Out Halloween Party. Seriously so cute! I won an award, I can't remember which one it was but I was honored.















0 sweet words:
Post a Comment