One of my best and most amazing friends, Jami, sent us a text saying she heard about this Halloween Dance party. She had me at Halloween, and then when I heard Dance, I was sold. So the 3 amigos, Rachel, Jami and I, went to this party that we didn't really know anyone, and had the time of our lives. It actually was a social media party for bloggers and influencers. They had a delicious dinner for us and a Q&A style dinner so we could ask questions about them. They also had a raffle and I won a cute little sign for my bedroom! We finished off the night dancing the night away with all these amazing and hilarious girls. Ended up finding out we did know a couple of them. The best costume ever was a couple girls that dressed up like Napoleon and Pedro. Seriously so funny!
Thursday, October 11, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 sweet words:
Post a Comment