Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Zoey

Zoey turned 3 on August 7th! Actually we got her from the pound on Aug. 7th 2006 and they said she was about 1 so we count the day we got her as her bday because we don't know her real bday. She is so spoiled!
We got her a pinata!
And it had treats for us humans and for dogs!
Chik loves her treat
We let Zoey invite one friend.
Zoey didn't get a treat. She was too embarassed to go out in public with her Bday cake hat, so we made Chik put a silly hat on too. Zoey's still looks more ridiculous, but she doesn't have to know that...
After we talked her into coming to join the party, she got to open her presents! I even had a dog gift bag that I had in a gift bag kit that someone gave me for my wedding. I have a bag for almost every occasion so I just had to use it!
All Zoey can think about is the cake
But wait, we had to dress her with her new outfit. Zoey absolutely LOVES the outdoors. I think she spends more time outside in our backyard than in our house, and we have a doggy door, so she has the convenience of coming in whenever she pleases. All I can say is that she is a true "nature lover".

Zoey is so cute. She likes to lay like a lion. She has identity issues, but I love her! Happy 3 year old Birthday Zoey!

2 sweet words:

Alissa Melody said...

HAHAHA THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD SO MUCH FUN! iM SAD I MISSED IT!

Brittany said...

Awe... Happy birthday Zoey!!! Chandra, me miss you like fat kid miss cake.