Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Love Decorating

I love having my own house where I can decorate it however I want. It is so fun! So since we've been in our house (over a year), I've never gotten around to decorating our master bedroom, so I started that this week. It is fun. I pretty much started off with picking a bedspread, and went from the colors on the bed for the color scheme. We are hopefully going to do the accent wall red venetian plaster in a couple weeks, and then I am going to pick out some drapes/curtains to match. I love it.



This is my guest room (pretty much for my little sisters haha). This is such a bargain room. Almost everything in this room is from Goodwill (my fav store!), craigslist (love it), dollarstore, free, or on clearance. It sure pays off to wait to find good bargains!




6 sweet words:

Unknown said...

It looks so pretty Chandra! Good job.
I love the new bed set... black and white is so "in" right now! I like it cuz it isn't too girly... which has been a problem (or so tyler) says about our bed set!!

Alissa Melody said...

sooooo cute!! i cant wait till i have enough money to shop at GoodWill!! haha

Tiffany Haynes said...

Your rooms are so cute!!! You little decorator you. I'm so ready to redecorate our house and it hasn't even been two years.

Hey, call me next time you go thrifting.

barbafamily said...

I LOVE both of the rooms! The bedding in each room is adorable! You have a talent for decorating :-) And, I'm very impressed with the bargains that you found!

kiley said...

Very cute! I love that you are adding bright colors in the rooms like red and orange. I'm in the process of redecorating too. I'll have to post pictures when I am done.

Carly said...

so cute