Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer Boating!

It all started on a early early Saturday morning (4:00 to be exact). We were supposed to meet at my parents house at 4:30 so we woke up at 4:00 and we show up and everyones sleeping!!! Ha what can you expect.

We finally were able to wake everyone up and Candice had to make breakfast.

Nicole wasn't hungry. She had already had her morning snack, hazel ear mmmm

We finally left at about 5:30 and got to the lake by 6:00
Tanner was so excited he couldn't help but laugh the whole time. Hazel on the other hand was a little nervous.
Tanner gave her some love
We found a duck and it had a fuzzy friend on it's head.
Good thing he has some friends Alissa got some air whoopee
Not me. I biffed it and my face hurt.
Nicole's first time

Alissa and Nicole get a little competative. Nicole was undefeated.
Until this...
And this....

Wow what a day we had.

4 sweet words:

Tiffany Haynes said...

Hey Girlie, So I have a blog now. I sent an e-mail out a while ago but I don't have your e-mail address so you never got it. Here it is
robandtiffanyhaynes.blogspot.com
check it out.

Unknown said...

OK. Your family officially does everything fun and I am jealous. When can I join the fam?

barbafamily said...

Looks like such a fun day! You guys always know how to have fun :-)

Brittany said...

For real, your family does do all the fun stuff! I'm jealous.