Tuesday, September 2, 2008

San Diego Adventures - Labor Day Weekend

Candice wanted to go camping for her birthday, but it was too rainy in the mountains, so we ended up going to Cali. We went to the beach! We got so burnt.

Don't ask!
I swear Candice has to be part black or mexican. She has the perfect color skin! I am so jealous.
Beach Bums
Dustin wanted some sun block, so my Mom went around asking people if they had any she could have for a dollar haha. She's so cute.
We celebrated at Cheesecake Factory.



The weather was soooo nice. It was just a little humid. My hair was a frizz ball.

The sunset was so pretty, so my Mom wanted us to have a Boat Photoshoot.

BFF's haha


We even made the kid with a broken leg pose

I love my parents. They are the best!



Dad let Tanner drive. He was so siked! Probably more excited that Steve was trusting him to drive his boat, than just the fact that he was driving a boat. Reflections are so pretty at night.


1 sweet words:

barbafamily said...

SO fun! I love the pictures at sunset on the boat - so pretty! You look great by the way :-)