Sunday, September 14, 2008

D-backs v. Reds Game

My aunt gave us tickets to the Dbacks game this weekend. We had pretty good seats too.

The D-backs won! YAY!
Fireworks to celebrate...


Tanner saw his fav news talk station van KTAR. He is a faithful listener. Wow he is such an old person... But I am so proud of him. As we were walking to our car, a bum asked us for change so he could get a hamburger, but when he asked us I swear he said "hammer" and I told him I don't have a hammer haha, but anyways Tanner gave him a ten so he could have some dinner! I have never given that much, so I was so proud of him. I feel like we are so blessed and so when we have opportunities to share, we should, so I have taught Tanner that everytime he sees a bum he should give them money no matter what you think they are going to do with the money. It's not our place to judge that. He's so good :)

2 sweet words:

Unknown said...

Looks fun! Cute hat!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Oh geez, Cole loves KTAR too and I can't stand it! haha