Monday, September 15, 2008

Candice is Already 16!

I can't believe my little sister can date! She seems so little to me, and what is so much weirder to me is that I was her age when me and Tanner started dating! It's no wonder my dad wanted to kill Tanner haha. So Candice has been able to milk her birthday for every last drop. It's been going for about 2 weeks now and she ended it with a Sweet 16 Birthday Bash last weekend. It was a lot of fun. I of course invited my friends too :)
Callie is about 4 months prego and Deb has a 4 month old baby! We are so old, I can't believe it.
Now these 2 are a different story... They can say they are 24, but they still act like little boys. I love it though.
Tyler and baby Jack. He looks so much like his daddy.
Deb gets a little excited when she has pizza.
The party had a great turnout. There was 30+ kids, plus all the adults. Me and my mom planned some fun games and activities. This is one of them. Five girls had to find a partner and we had to make the boys agree before we told them what we were going to do to them. The girls had to put the lipstick, blush, and eyeshadow on the boys standing from behind them and not being able to look. It was hilarious! I got to judge who looked the "prettiest". I just had to go with the boy on the right. He's a cutie.
We also played chubby bunny. Some kid got about 13 marshmellows in his mouth! We also played a game where the girls had to put whipped cream on the boys face and stand about 5 feet away and throw cheetos at their face (we really know how to treat our men) and whoever got the most to stick wins. It was pretty entertaining. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of it, but I got it all on video.

My beautiful little sister with boys... Something just doesn't seem right. I just can't imagine how fast time is going to fly when I have my own kids!

3 sweet words:

Alissa Melody said...

awwww i hate missing out on all the fun!! i didnt even know that calli was prego??? why didnt you tell me!@

kiley said...

I didn't know Candice turned 16! Brian did this year too. I hadn't realized they were the same age. Crazy how old everyones getting. It makes me feel like a grandma. I know I've said it a million times - but you look great!

Rachel said...

my goodness candice is 16 now!? my little brother just turned 18 its so crazy watchin them grow up and then you have to think back to when you started driving and dating it seems like just yesterday! I remember when you were 16 chandra and you would drive me and alissa around and Id buy you sonic drinks at happy hour to repay you for how nice of a big sister you were to us! i miss those days...