I have a new blog for my photography. I am currently looking for families or couples or just friends to take pictures of to earn a little extra cash for Christmas this year. I am asking $35 for the entire shoot which will be approximately an hour or so long, or shorter if you prefer. I will include a CD with the pictures, so that you can print the ones you want. I can do any type of photoshoot you would like. Here's the link to my blog with some prior shoots I have done. Let me know if you are interested.
delitephoto.blogspot.com
Monday, December 1, 2008
Chandra Delite Photography
Love
Chandra
Labels: Chandra's photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 sweet words:
Your pictures are so beautiful!!! I was just thinking that I need to start a blog for my photography. I checked yours out and it looks awesome!
I totally would if I loved closer. Good luck with your new little business!
I want a cool camera like yours! Your pictures are gorgeous and I love that little boy with the blue eyes, that's so adorable!
Post a Comment