Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Tanner got to spend his birthday all week! First our friends went out to dinner on Monday and I forgot to bring my camera! But then I took him out on his real birthday Friday, and then his fam had a bday dinner for him on Sunday. He sure knows how to work it. So I couldn't think of something good to get Tanner for his birthday, so I just got his something cheap, and then took him to The Melting Pot. We have always wanted to go there, but it's one of those things we never got around to. It was fun. It's definately one of those restaurants you should try once, but it's so expensive that I don't think we'll ever go back.

We loved the fact that there is a curtain so we are totally secluded lol.




Goodman Mom made cherry cheesecake! mmmm...


I didn't have a peice because I'm being good haha. So I spent my time with the puppies. So cute!!!!
Happy Birthday Tanner! I love you!

2 sweet words:

barbafamily said...

Happy birthday Tanner! Looks like he had a great week! And, we've always wanted to try the Melting Pot. How cool that you have a curtain at your booth!

Alissa Melody said...

glad to see the little babies came out normal! i loooove the melting pot im so jealous!