It has been 7 Years since mine and Tanner's first date! I can't believe it. We were so little back then. We made gingerbread houses and watched Top Gun, so we made it a tradition to make gingerbread houses every 12/21. This picture is scanned so it's crappy, and the flash was too bright for him haha. When he was dropping me off, he wanted to come show my mom the gingerbread house we made, and of course my mom took a picture, and I'm glad she did.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 sweet words:
WOW! Hard to believe we have been friends for that LONG! I remember those days! Weren't we at Tyler's house making those houses?
I know! I can't believe it. Yes we were are Tyler's house and we set up my friend Tachi with Tanner's friend Chris Gossling haha. Good times...
We're hitting our 7 year mark here pretty soon. Time is going by way too fast.
Post a Comment