Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's Christmas Morning! Merry Christmas!

This Christmas was a great Christmas. Even though we got up at 4:30 on Christmas morning! We had our own little Christmas morning at our house and then went to Mom and Dad's. I love my family and I love my savior Jesus Christ.
Alissa and Andrew (soon to be parents!) She is 3 months along. I am so excited for her! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl.
I love my Dad so much. He truly is the best Dad. The more I grow up, the more I realize how much I love and appreciate him.

Tanner was so excited. Dad got each of the grown kids touch screen navigation systems! We love it. I think my Dad got sick of us getting lost in California haha.




I love the couple on the left!
Best Cousins all grown up


I love my hubby. He's the best.
I can't believe how fast Christmas came and went this year. We got to talk to my brother Dallas who is on his mission, and he's already been out 6 months! I am so proud of him. He is such a good missionary. All I can say is time sure flies when you get older.

1 sweet words:

kiley said...

You look really pretty in that aqua/green color. I love it on you!