Saturday, January 3, 2009

Meet Macie

Welcome the newest member of our family, Macie. She is our New Years baby girl. She is about 8 weeks old and she is a long haired chihuahua. She is from my sister in law's dogs' litter. I wanted her so bad, but I didn't actaully think we would get her so I never really said anything to Tanner about it, and then New Years Eve we found out that someone was supposed to buy her, but they didn't show up, so the goodman family sneakily talked me into it (it didn't take much though), and somehow talked Tanner into it too, because the next day I was asking him if we could have it and he was saying no, so I was kind of sad, and that night I was sick and I went to bed and woke up to my sister in law, Jodi showing me her puppy she got, then Tanner shows up and there's little Macie. I was so excited. He knew the whole day that we were getting her, but he played it off like we weren't. It's so funny that the whole he let me be mad at him haha. I just love her, she is so dang cute!


She is tiny compared to Zoey! Zoey is kind of warming up to her.





3 sweet words:

Brandon Goodman said...

That's cool that you guys ended up with her. Its cool that all 3 of those puppies ended up staying in the family!

kiley said...

You are too funny that you got another dog! I guess you are making up for my 0 pets. You can have all the animals for the both of us.

Alissa Melody said...

omg sssooo cute im so jealous